What I Let Go Of In 2008
- My hair.
- Most of my comfort zones.
- Getting up early every morning.
- A clean house.
- Pants that fit right.
- The ABC-Along, after the letter J.
- Sleeping curled up on my stomach.
- A ten-hour work day.
- Reading books that require an attention span.
- Doing almost anything that requires an attention span.
- Spontaneity and some of my independence.
- Living beyond this moment.
What I Found In 2008
- Endometrial cancer.
- Open eyes and heart.
- The benefits of patience.
- Dr. Michael Pearl.
- The blessings and kindness of an army of knitters.
- That there is always good news somewhere.
- Love and care from my friends.
- Chocolate milk.
- New ways to trust.
- Precious times with my sisters and nieces.
- Acceptance of most everything that has come my way.
Thank you all for making this strange, powerful journey with me. You’re wise and wonderful, every single one of you.
May 2009 be filled with hope and health for all of us!