Ten Ways to Enjoy Summer
1. To a tall glass filled with ice, add limeade and cold green tea. Sip.
2. Get your feet wet in the sprinkler.
3. Watch a parade.
4. Eat lots of local blueberries/peaches/tomatoes/corn.
5. Find a place by the water to sit and daydream.
6. Drive the back roads with the windows down and listen to good, loud music.
7. Knit in the evening, while the sun is setting and the day is winding down.
8. Get up early in the morning, make some good strong coffee, and listen as the world wakes up.
9. Let your hair dry while you stand in front of the fan.
10. Always wear sunscreen (also known as: One Way to Enjoy Many Summers to Come).
Thank you, Carole!