This week’s Ten on Tuesday is all about lightening your mood…
2. Get a little love from the cat. Even if she won’t let you pick her up and give her a squeeze, she loves you.
3. Have some comfort food. One of my favorites is a nice bowl of Cream of Wheat, because my grandmother used to make it for us.
4. Enjoy a sunset by the water.
5. Watch a favorite movie. I like Meet Me in St. Louis, even when it’s not Christmas time.
6. Listen to some good music that makes you smile. For me, that’s The Weepies.
7. Rest. Don’t climb into bed and never leave, just close your eyes for a little while. When I was sick I learned how to rest, and it’s served me well. Our bodies and spirits need it, especially when we’re overwhelmed or blue.
8. Look up.
9. Have a knitting-in-your-pajamas day.
10. Celebrate yourself. Don’t ever forget to do that. ♥