Ten Things to Do Instead of Watching TV:
- Knit something complicated.
- Knit something not too complicated and listen to an audiobook.
- Bake a cake. A blueberry coffee cake, perhaps?
- Chat on the phone.
- Daydream. How about going back in time to Italy?
- Listen to the night creatures through an open window.
- Write an email — or even a letter — to a friend.
- Take a nap, especially if it’s Sunday afternoon.
- Read a book, for goodness’ sake.
- Write a blog post, like this one.
5 thoughts on “Ten on Tuesday: TV-less”
Great list – and a lot like mine!
I'm the opposite – I have such a backlog of DVDs to watch that I have to force myself to watch one every now and then! Watching TV only ever happens when there are major sporting events on!
I think we knitters must all be separated at birth since we all like to do the same things in lieu of TV! 🙂
haven't had regular TV in so long cannot recall how I used it – so pretty much my answer to a post like this would be what I do every day 😉 (although I do now have a very small tv hooked up only to a DVD player to watch movies!)
What a wonderful list. I really like the daydreaming part. . .
Comments are closed.